SAND STORM BELTS
- Superior to OEM, S and E Compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and BDC™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- Aramid Fiber impregnated in bottom cogs
- Bottom side cog machining for better, more exact belt to sheave cohesion==less slippage, less heat, and smoother engagement.
- Specifically designed for high HP units
- 4X STRONGER than any OEM and aftermarket belt on the market for cord pop-out resistance.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Next generation, ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord (S and E Compound models) can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking. E-Compound Turbo Belts use Aramid Fibers with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
1 Year Warranty if used with Trinity Racing clutch kit
2018-2023 Arctic Cat Wildcat XX (NO 22 models w/Adapt CVT)
2018-2023 Tracker XTR 1000 (NO 22 models w/Adapt CVT)