RACE SERIES BELT
- Built to decrease the chances of snapping or de-lamination in race applications when the tendency is to land on the throttle.
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
- Newly released design that has a larger Kevlar cord with a custom braid design to act as a shock absorber.
- New vulcanization process to marry the layers of the belt together around the cord preventing premature separation of the layers.
- Custom blend of two premium High Modulus Compounds holding the top layers together with the cord and bottom layers like super glue!
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 600hp machines.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH modulus rubber compound (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Kevlar cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
OEM #3211196, 3211180, 3211172, 3211149, 3211148, 3211142
2016-2023 RZR S 1000
2014-2023 RZR XP 1000
2014-2023 RZR XP 1000 4
2015-2023 RZR S XP 900
2015-2023 RZR S XP 900 4
2011-2014 RZR XP 900 XP
2011-2014 RZR XP 900 XP 4
2013-2021 Ranger XP 900
2013-2021 Ranger XP 900 4
2017-2017 Ranger XP 1000
2017-2018 Ranger XP 4 1000
2016-2023 General 1000
2016-2023 General 1000 4
2016-2020 ACE 900
2015-2017 ACE 570