This rack features a boxed design with tons of tie-down point options, a heavy-duty latch, and lift assist shocks. When used as a tire carrier, the Adventure Rack will hold up to a 33" tire securely to keep you on the trails and running hard.
The DRT Pro R tire carrier / adventure rack comes powder coated in DRT's signature sand black finish with high-grade hardware and completely bolt-on installation.
- Fits 2019+ Polaris RZR Pro XP, and 2022+ Polaris RZR Pro R/ Turbo R all models
- Fits up to a 33" spare tire with the use of a 3-point tire tie-down. Fitment of up to a 35" tire is
- possible with an aftermarket cage depending on actual tire dimensions, cage design, and tire
- placement (See Notes Below).
- Multiple tie-down points to fit almost any cargo you bring
- Comes with assist shocks and slam latch system
- Pre drilled for Rotopax attachment capability
- Easy Bolt-on installation with no drilling required
Sport model: Requires additional hardware OEM or equivalent for install on base/sport mode of Pro XP, Pro R, Turbo R:
OEM: 7519072 // SCR-M12X1.75X25 8.8 HXFL ZOD // QTY. 2 (EQ MMC 94036A825)
OEM: 7547441 // NUT-HXFL M12X1.75 8 ZOD NYL // QTY. 2 (EQ MMC 92461A600)
- Requires the removal of intake vent covers on Pro R and Turbo R models.
- Will only fit up to a 33” tire while using the factory roll cage.
- A 35" tire is considered an extreme fitment. When attempting to fit a 35" tire, expect modification, tight fitment, and reducing/eliminating the tire carrier's ability to open and close. Not all cage/tire combinations will accept a 35" tire.
- DRT Universal (3-point) Y Strap not included.